Here at Cape Bulk Bags we pride ourselves in our high quality FIBC Range:
• BulkBags or Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs) are an economical and efficient way to package,
store and handle products.
• Every bulkbag has four loop handles on each end for easy handling, filling and dispensing.
• Dependent on size, each BulkBag can hold approximately 500 -2000 kgs of material.
• Safety Factor with 5:1, 6:1 Single trip and Multi trip Bags.
• Fabric GSM ranging between 120 and 270gms/m2
• U-Panel & Tubular Bags
• Cross Corner, Normal and Single Loop Bulk Bags
Duffle-Top or Open Top Bulkbag
Can be used for a large variety of applications such as factory products, quarry materials.
Top Filling Spout Bulkbag
Designed with a variety of spout sizes, it is used where the manufacturer will fill each bag through a funnel type system.
Closed Bottom Bulkbag
Used for applications that do not require a content emptying mechanism also has a fully stitched bottom.
Spout Bottom Bulkbag
Used for applications which require a bottom content emptying mechanism.
This Bag is produced from circular woven fabric. It is used extensively throughout the world to carry up to 2000kg.
Single & 2 Point Lift Bag
Bag with integrated lifting from a central point can be used to carry materials up to 1500kg
Four Point Lift Bag
Webbing for lifting loops extends full length of the bag. A universally accepted bag allowing weights up to 2000kg to be carried.